mak just lectured me about my weight. she went on and on about how i should stop eating junk food. she expects me to quit drinking Milo (which is my fav drink ever and i am so addicted to it) and also no more carbonated drinks, chocolates... and bla bla. my god, i seriously can't imagine my life in KMS without all these comfort food. I mean, KMS life is hard enough, and without Milo, maltesers, twix and carbonated drinks, I'd sure go crazy!!! The DS food is, well, not as good as home-cooked meals...
I need these things to survive (junk food , i mean)
I do realise that i'm getting bigger. twice the size i was 3 years ago. i dont like how i feel or look, but i dont know how to start losing weight either.
mak said she wants to "tarah" a bit of my butt, thighs, arms, tummy... (that's basically my whole body) she said the next time she sees me, i better lose some weight.
I'm in trouble!!
1 comment:
wei,
it is tough in college.. but hang on n keep on praying, by the end of it, u'll realise everything was damn easy, n wonder what the fuss was about..
trust me.. i did ib.
Post a Comment