Monday, August 21, 2006

Future Doctor + Future Teacher = ?

do not date a future doctor/ doctor if you are not ready to be neglected.

i am the kind of person who loves attention, especially from people I love. I'm not saying the person has to message me or call me all the time but atleast try to show some effort that he/she is interested in me and cares about me. A simple "I miss you" or "how was your day?" would do. Is that too much to ask?

Future Doctor thought I would understand if he does not message me or call me for days because "he will always love me and think of me". Well, how would I know when I am at home, bored with nothing to do, and wondering what he's doing at the other part of the country?
I am a person who talks a lot, and I need someone who can listen to me. Being with Future Doctor does not allow me to do much talking. He's always not available, and his family needs him. I'm not trying to be selfish, I just want to know that he really is interested.

The best thing about the first stages of a relationship is the GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER part. The part where you just want to know more about the other person and learn about his likes and dislikes. But as for right now, I probably know about 10% of Future Doctor, and it seems like I won't be going through that much "getting to know" Future Doctor. Future Doctor is a nice person, and quite naive, i must say. I don't think he knows the basics on being in a relationship.

Future Doctor was very upset when I told him I didn't feel special. He said I should know by now that even if he does not call me, he still loves me.
And then he started talking very very fast until he ran out of breath. Suddenly, he accidently said something he shouldn't have said. The Future Doctor said he lied to me a few times by saying things I want to hear, rather than telling me the truth. I was surprised and I asked him, when did you lie to me? And then he told me everything. I was stunned and I said, "Wow, what a way to start a relationship" and then I said bye and hung up.

I am quite upset when I knew he lied about some things. I know it's a small thing but if I can't even trust him now, imagine how disasterous our relationship is going to be. (I don't think there is going to be one anymore)

I'm sorry, I have my own reasons for this.
Future Doctor and I are not very compatible.

One is cold and quite, the other is loud and crazy.




No comments: