I didn't do much today.
I watched TV the whole afternoon. Nana followed dad to his office so I was at home, alone. Mum went to Desaru this evening and will be back tomorrow afternoon. Sis took me out to dinner at SS just now. ;-) Oh, and Wan took me around JB in the evening cause we were so bored.
You know that stage where when you are with someone you love, that silence doesn't bother you anymore? You feel comfortable being with that other person without having to say anything. You look at him, he looks at you. You smile, he smiles back ; and you both just sort of enjoy each other's company.
Well, Wan and I are sort of at that stage. Sometimes we don't talk at all. Just having him next to me is enough. I can just look at him and sort of know what he wants to say to me. I know it's only been 8 months but that's just how I feel when I'm around him. When he takes me for a drive around the city, or for a walk at the park, we barely talk about anything. I enjoy holding his hand and look at the beautiful view from the hills at the park, and having him next to me makes it extra special and extra beautiful.
No, we are not a boring couple. We share everything together. Sometimes, we both have so much to talk about that we could barely understand what the other is trying to say. (because both wanted to speak at the same time) and in the end, one had to say, "takpelah, u cakap dulu.." hehehe.
I'm glad I found him. I changed a lot after I met him. (Good changes)
Thanks dear
;-)
Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment