Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I am not wearing my contacts right now and I can't really see what I'm typing. Sorry for any spelling mistakes :-( I'm just too lazy to get my glasses.

I just woke up actually, still wearing his jumper. I smell like him. Hehe. :-) This really reminds me of that Destiny's Child song "T-Shirt".. here's a bit of the song's lyrics :

"..When you're not here, I sleep in your t-shirt, I wish you were here, to take off your t-shirt, after we make love, I sleep in your t-shirt, wake up in your t-shirt, still smell the scent of your cologne..."

hehehe. err..minus the making love part (I'm not legal to do that yet)

Anyway, I am so in love with MR.BLUNT right. Yes, MR.BLUNT.
hehehe. My favourite song is "Good Bye My Lover"
It's probably the best song I've ever heard. :-)

" I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you."

I think that's my favourite part of the song... ;-)

I started reading a bit of sociology questions last night. hehehe, Still haven't started doing anything yet. I have to. I should. I have to work harder to get that unreachable A. :-(

Oh oh! Hidayah texted me yesterday and she told me that a bunch of girls were talking about me yesterday. It started as a topic about books or movies or something and then my name came out. And one of the girl's said " Rasyiqah yang pernah masuk kmj kejap tu ke?" , "yang dulu dengan syahrul eh?"

hahaha. I can't believe they still remember me. I thought I was long forgotten. Thanks to that Syahrul guy, I guess? This is what you get when the most goodlooking guy in college has a crush on you. hehee.

Speaking of goodlooking guys, I met someone in Langkawi. I'm still not sure whether it was a dream or if it really happened.

I went to the atm to get some cash, alone. Mum was busy shopping and dad was waiting for her in front of the shop. So, I walked alone (it was at night). It's not that far from the shop. When I reached there, suddenly a guy ( tall, handsome, fair) asked me, "ni ika kan?". I looked at the guy, and I smiled, "hey...zikri kan?" and then we talked for a few minutes and went our separate ways. When I was walking back to the shops where my parents were at, he came back and said "eh, lupe nak tanye nombor handphone..." I smiled and gave him mine. I asked for his number but he said he would miss call me.

And so I waited.

It was about 12 midnight that he sent me a text, he opologised because he had no credit to call me sooner. We chatted for a while. And then he told me that he's been having a crush on me since we were still in highschool. I told him I already have a bf (besides, I don't know him that well) and he was a bit frustrated when he found out. But I told him that we could still be friends.

The next day, he did a surprise visit at my hotel. I was at the pool area sitting on the chairs in my beach skirt and white top. I got a text from him asking where I was. I told him I was at the pool area. And then he replied, "ika pakai baju putih ngan seluar pendek merah?" (well, close. but i wasn't wearing shorts, it was a beach skirt) I asked him where he is and suddenly he pop up from behind me. I smiled and ran inside and changed my clothes. After that we had a long walk at the beach. And then he told me everything.

But, like I said, I'm in love with wan right now. I'm not planning to leave him anytime soon (or ever) and no matter how many cute handsome guys that I will meet along the way, wan will always have my heart.

Zikri said he will still wait for me no matter what. He's too in love with me right now especially after seeing me. Sorry zik, I can't force myself to love you back...

(err.zik is one of my relatives, that's how I knew him before, but we weren't that close)

It's kind of funny that a chubby girl like me has crushes. I have no idea what they see in me.

I guess that's all for now.
I'll write more soon.
Sorry again for any spelling mistakes, still haven't put on my glasses.

No comments: