Half way through my holiday and I still haven't done anything productive yet.
Hehehee.
I'm going to read sociology...err...soon.
Wan is going back on Sunday, and we won't be seeing each other until I don't know how long. Arau is too far away and it's impossible for me to go up there... The only way to see each other is if he comes to visit me in Seremban or we both meet up in KL. (Which is not going to happen that often)
If a guy says he's going to wait for you, will he really wait for you? (No, I am not talking about Wan)
I miss my dayah so so much! I got great news from her, she's coming back this Friday!!! ;-) I can't wait to see her! Besides, this is the only chance for Wan to meet my bestfriend!
PLEASE LET ME GET ATLEAST 12 POINTS!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! I don't want to go to prep at night....... no no.... I promise I'll study harder... promise....
No comments:
Post a Comment