Thursday, April 07, 2005

Let me describe my day today. (Wednesday, April 6)

I woke up at 6.45 a.m (someone woke me up by texting me and reminded me to do my subuh prayer) So, I woke up, went to the bathroom to wash my face. At 7.00 am, dad knocked on my door and asked if I wanted to go jogging with him at Taman Bunga Istana. I quickly said yes, and got ready. I really need to lose weight and be fit! I have to, I want to. I want to look good and feel great. So my plan is to eat less, excercise more. The last time I went jogging was with my sister last Saturday. I think I'm going to keep this up. I've been on a diet for 3 weeks now and already I feel great. Seriously. I'll be like Kelly Rowland in a few more weeks. hehehehe.

So anyway, after dad and I went jogging, we had breakfast at Sameera, and then we went home. Dad went to work, and I was alone. I was so tired that I fell asleep at the couch for 45 minutes when my friend texted me. I then woke up and took a shower, even though I was still sleepy and tired. I felt a bit refreshed after I showered.

I didn't do anything much after that. I called Hidayah at 1 pm, we talked for an hour or so, gossiping about people. Hehe. After that I had lunch (it was last night's leftover) and then I watched some TV, and fell asleep again on the couch.
Mom and Dad got home from work around 5.30 pm.

I ate dinner a bit late today (I'm not supposed to have dinners according to my diet) but I was so hungry that I ate a little. I wanted to watch American Idol but Dad wanted to watch the news so I went into my room and started reading "Girlfriend In Coma". It was so boring that I took another book to read, by V.C Andrews. I forgot the title and I'm too lazy right now to check. But it was so much better than the first book. After reading a few pages, a friend texted me so I put down the book and texted my friend instead.

I'm going to sleep now. Good Night.

No comments: