"...denting yang berbunyi dari dinding kamarku, sadarkan diriku dari lamunan panjang...tak terasa malam kini semakin larut, ku masih terjaga...sayang kau di mana aku ingin bersama, aku butuh semua untuk tepiskan rindu, mungkinkah kau di sana merasa yang sama, seperti diriku, di malam ini...."
Okay okay, I know the words are a bit too mushy...but I really like this song. The first time I heard it, I cried. (Not that it has anything to do with me) But still the words really touched my heart. It's a sountrack from the movie "Ada Apa Dengan Cinta".
Anyways. I'm at home now. Alone. Feeling kind of low. I need something to cheer me up right now. Turning the music to full blast didn't work, dancing didn't work, TV didn't work, chatting with some friends didn't work. I guess all I need is that someone who always manage to put a smile on my face, but he/she is not here to cheer me up right now.
My sis IM'd me and asked me if I want to go swimming with her tomorrow morning. With Nana and Abg Ipin. Hmm. I had no idea that tomorrow is a holiday. I guess I have to cancel my plans tomorrow since my parents would be at home. I might go swimming.
So what else what else. hmm. Let me see. Oh yeah, I'm supposed to call Nor today, and Hidayah. I need to ask them if our plan to see Mrs.Vee is still on. And then I have to call Mrs.Vee to confirm.
I'm still feeling very low. Someone please help me. I tried calling Hidayah, she didn't pick up the phone. Both house phone and cellphone. Hidayah if you are reading this, please call me back. A.S.A.P!
Another song that is stuck in my head right now is "That's when I love You"-Aslyn. I think this is my favourite song ever. Ever!
"...When you have to look away, When you dont have much to say, That's when I love you, I love you, just that way..."
"...So when you turn to hide your eyes, Cause the movie it made you cry, That's when I love you, I love you a little more each time..."
"...Here's my promise made tonight, You can count on me for life, That's when I love you, When nothing you do can change my mind. The more I learn, The more I love, The more my heart cant get enough, That's when I love you, When I love you no matter what..."
I'm hungry, I think I'm going to eat now. I just reheated last night's tomyam, and there is also last night's ikan bakar leftovers. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment