Is it wrong to love someone but feel happy when you're with someone else? It's not that you don't love that person anymore, it's just that there is someone else who cares about you more. Is it wrong to feel like you want to see the other person and talk to him every single hour of the day? The person that you love is never there for you, but there is someone else who cares for you and makes you feel good all the time. So, is it wrong for me to feel this way? I'm not saying I have feelings for the other person, but I just feel happy when I'm around him. I'm still deeply in love with the first person, but nothing I do can make him happy anymore. So, should I stay?
I got this quote someone else's blog:
"What good is a heart if you're not gonna use it....What good is a love if you're not gonna choose it?"
No comments:
Post a Comment