Hey...I just realised something... I don't cry myself to sleep anymore. I don't think of him that much anymore. I wake up, and he's not the first thing I think about, and when I go to sleep, I just sleep. I think I'm ready to let him go now.
Maybe in a few days, I can forget him for good?
I'm going to watch 'Tentang Dia' tomorrow with a friend. I'll be going to Melaka on Sunday and then off to KL on Monday.
Hmm..what else what else? I was supposed to go jogging yesterday but it was raining so heavily. :( I picked up mom from work, picked up nana from school, went home, ate, watched TV, had dinner, and then watched TV again, and then went to sleep.
Not a very interesting day but it was okay.
I think that's all for now. It's still early anyway.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment