Thursday, March 17, 2005

This is why I'm addicted to The Sims2
1.I can create my own family and build my dream house
2.I have complete control of each person's needs
3.I'm the one who decides who I marry
4.I can have lots of babies with anyone I want
5.I can marry my crush without him knowing it
6.I decide who dies in the game (If I hate em, I kill em)
7.I can have alien babies
8.I can have as much money as I want without having to work hard
9.I can hate or like anyone I want in the game
10.Atleast my dream can come true in the game

These pictures were taken from the game. I tried to upload pictures of my family that I've created, but it was too small.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Giving birth

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Babies

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Birthday Boy

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Alien Babies (You have to marry an alien for this)

No comments: