Friday, March 18, 2005

The sims 2

It turns out, I can upload pictures of my family that I've created in the game after all. Well, it's not much of a story yet because we just got married and had a baby boy. But here are the pictures anyway.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Him (ehem, my neighbor) and I got married and moved to a new house.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I got pregnant

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My belly's getting bigger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Oh no! I think the baby's coming out! Help! (My husband's still asleep)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ahhhhh.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Our bundle of joy on his first birthday

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Our baby is growing up fast...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yummy. Our baby having dinner

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
On his 7th birthday. Great party!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Eating cake

THE SIMS2 IS THE GREATEST GAME THAT HAS EVER BEEN CREATED!

No comments: