Here are pictures of my bestfriends and I back in SIGS. (year 2000-2002)
It really brings back good memories looking at these pictures. I love them a lot, we're still bestfriends, and I hope we will be forever.

From left: Azy, Me, Suraya, Ad, Fairuz (Maulud Nabi, SIGS 2002)
~I miss Ad a lot, it's been so long since I last saw her. The weird thing is, we were in the same school and our classes were next to each other, but we are not as close as we used to be.

Top (from left): Suraya, Azy
Bottom (from left): Fairuz, Ad, Me, and Amy
~Whoa, can't remember the last time I saw Amy...I miss her...!

From left: Fairuz, Me, Su, Azy, Ad (Maulud Nabi SIGS 2002)

This picture was taken after school I think. We were waiting for our parents to pick us up. Love this picture.

This is one of the worst rooms I've ever had to sleep in. The bathroom's shower was broken (how the hell am I suppose to shower?) Urgh... but the worst has to be the motel that we stayed the night before. The toilet was full of ants! and dirty. Yuck yuck. But my bestfriends were there, so it wasn't that bad. They made everything seemed okay. That's why I love them :)
Okay, I know there will be people yang akan "kecik hati" because I didn't include them in this entry. Please jangan terasa, these are just pictures of me and my bestfriends back in SIGS, saje nak ingat zaman dulu-dulu. I love my bestfriends kat TIJB too, I love all my bestfriends equally the same okay?
Hmm... I'll scan more pictures if I have the time. Right now, I'm out of things to write, so... I guess I better stop now.
Oh yeah, I might be going to SIGS's sports day tomorrow. :)
Gd Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment