Tuesday, March 01, 2005

prince

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately. I wanted to, I just didn't have anything to write. I still don't, but who cares. I feel like writing something today.

So anyway, I spent the whole day at home today. Nana had to stay home this morning (her babysitter couldn't send her to school or something), and then at 12.30 Nury picked her up and sent her to school.

I've been thinking about my friends today, close ones. I wonder how long we'd stay friends. I wonder if we will be "bestfriends forever". I wonder if 20 years from now we'd still contact one another, hang out, do stuff together like we do now. Usually it's always my friends who make the effort to call, text or email me. I'm such a bad friend, why can't I be the one who calls them first? It's not that hard to pick up the phone. I have to change... I've known Hazirah (Azy) and Suraya for 5 years now, and for the last two years I was in Technic, it was ALWAYS them who sent me letters and cards. Hidayah has been my bestfriend for 2 years, I don't know how she can be so patient with me. She's a great friend and I love her. I love Azy and Sue too. I just hope that we'll be friends forever.

I've also been thinking about the guys who keep sending me messages but never asks me out. Why? Is he interested in me or not? If he doesn't then why is he sending me these messages? Is he too shy? and then a few days ago, I read this review on this book called "He's just not that into you", and then today, the book "He's just not that into you" was the topic on Oprah Winfrey show (yes, I'm an Oprah freak). So, after I read the review and seen the show, I found my answer. He's just not that into me! ( I still haven't read the book yet but I will as soon as I buy it ) I won't waste my time anymore on guys (I haven't been for quite a while now), I just want to enjoy my life right now. Prince Charming will come when the time is right. So, all the prince charming out there, if you are interested in me, don't wait too long to ask me out or I will think "you're just not that into me" hahaa.

No comments: