Monday, January 17, 2005

Miles Away...

On 13th January 2005, a dear friend of mine went to the UK to do his A levels for 1 year or so, and maybe after that he'll continue doing Medic and become a doctor one day :)I'm so happy for him, his dreams are about to come true. As for me, I'm still not sure where I'm heading next, but I do know I like teaching. :)
Anyway, here are some pictures of him a few days before he left...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
CS Food Court

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Singgah Selalu

Oh yeah, let me tell you a bit about him :) His name is Murad and I've known him for 8 years now. We've been friends since primary school. Now I can't believe and he's going so far and I might not see him again. He's very funny, I can't stop laughing whenever I'm around him... really going to miss him so much. :(

He is so going to kill me if he finds out that I put his picture on my blog! haha.

No comments: