My dad bought me that book I asked him to buy... :) The 5 people you meet in heaven. Haven't finish reading it yet, I think I'm going to read it tomorrow. My head is in too much pain right now. Nana's already asleep in my room, she looks so cute when she's asleep... I know I fight with her all the time, but I love my sister :) I miss my brother too, I wish he was here and not so far away... :(
Oh yeah, my sister's engagement last Saturday went well :) I'm glad everything went smoothly...Even my bro gets to watch it live via webcam (it was my dad's idea) There was enough food for everybody, my sister looked great and so did I..hehe... and almost all our relatives came :) I just wish Abang was there... :(
~a blurry picture of me and Arif
~Me and Kak Iza
~Me and Auntie Yong
Hmm...I don't know what else to write. Going to sleep anyway... Nite.
No comments:
Post a Comment