... I love dancing. I love going to practice every evening even if I have assignments due that week. I don't mind at all. I'm not good at it, but I do enjoy it a lot. It takes my mind off things...things I want to run away from...things I don't want to deal with. I don't mind going up those endless stairs just to get to Uni for my dance practice...I actually love those stairs...I don't mind that they don't pay me to do any of this, because what is important is that I'm having fun...the experience that I get is priceless...
4 comments:
Glad u enjoy it! Anyway, do visit my page and check out my latest entry!!! SURPRISEEE!
you're not bad lahh Iqa... seriouslyy :)
and now I miss dancing... I miss going up for practices. Mingle with ppl there... have fun.
Dancing is fun kan??
anyway all the best for this coming saturday. and have fun on stage :D
yep it definitely is :)
i like dancing too..and i dont know how either..hoho
Post a Comment