Friday, August 22, 2008

Pictures

I woke up this morning and suddenly I felt like decorating my wall. So, I went through some photos on my laptop, chose the ones that I want to print out, went to warehouse stationary, and printed it out for 19cents each.

After I got the photos, I went to Pak n Save and Halal butcher with Zaty...she wanted to get some meat because she's making dinner tonight. :) After we got back, I made lunch and we ate together... and then we watched Tristan and Isolde. I don't know if I like the movie or not, it's quite depressing...

What else have I been doing since the mid sem break? The girls and I went out for coffee a few nights ago and then to the beach at 10.30 pm! It was super cold! And then the next day we went to the botanical garden and had cekodok there. I went to Dressmart yesterday by train! I wish the journey was longer... :)

That's all for now I guess. I'm just too lazy to update. Posting photos is much easier.

I'll write more interesting stuff when I'm in the mood.
:-)

Oh try listening to the song that I put on my blog. It's currently my favourite song...it's from PS I love you. I watched it a two nights ago with the girls. :)

6 comments:

Kikuri-hime said...

That's so cool and artsy! Yea... u r absolutely right. Posting pictures are much easier than typing. I think I'm gonna do that, a lot!

Kikuri-hime said...

In relation to the above comment... window31.blogspot.com

DANS said...

owh...luncheon wif u guys sounds fun! Eating cekodok too..haha..yum2..

RKA said...

Ms.D,
i've already seen ur other blog even before this. i was viewing ur profile and ternampak :) it's really cool, just photos.

ben,
i'm going back in less than two months. we should get together and catch up :) maybe over lunch? hhehe

Farissa Hussin said...

owhh!! i see me!!! =) so sweet la u iqsss!!

RKA said...

hehe.ofcourse u kene ade! :-)
i'm coming home soon so hope dapat jumpa :)