Monday, July 28, 2008

All I do is eat.

Hah! I've figured out a way to stop me from eating too much and gaining the weight that I don't need this winter!

Fasting!

Heee ;-P

I'm feeling way better today and my response paper is finally looking OK (I just need to come to the Tuesday lecture and check if what I wrote is what I'm supposed to write about...). I got my sleep last night :) :)

Oh, Jo called last night, turns out I don't have dance practice 4 days per week. I have one tomorrow and another one on Wednesday. I'm not sure about next week, I've got to look at the schedule.

Umm. I have a bunch of new movies (well, not new 'new' but movies that I haven't seen before) but I can't watch it until I get all my assignments done! I can't wait for my mid semester break :) :)

Ta for now

8 comments:

Kikuri-hime said...

Jgnlaa makan bnyk2. Nanti 'tergemuk' mcm saya. Hehheheh...

RKA said...

i've been struggling with my weight since forever now. kat sini managed to turunkan a lot of weight...but since it's winter, senang sgt nak naik.

winter=sejuk=lapar=less keluar jalan=gemuk

so nak kene rajin puasa :)

Kikuri-hime said...

It's winter now!? WOW! how I envy you! Beshnyeeee...

RKA said...

hehe. it's not that great pun. wellington takde snow, it rains a lot. and the wind...crazy! it can literally blow u away!

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

sheep, i need to ganti puasa but so lazyla...hehe

RKA said...

hehehe. me too...me too

unknown said...

eyp, dance prac? masuk dance?

me ponn.. for mrdeka nite.. u?

RKA said...

i masuk for Asean market night and malaysian night :)

hehe