One week into my 2nd semester and I'm still not ready! I've been playing way too much and now I need to start focusing again! So far, this is how my schedule for this semester looks like:
I still have one more tutorial that I need to insert in this schedule. It will be on a Thursday but the time is not confirmed yet. I have a lot of empty slots and I hope I will use it wisely this time. Oh, Jonathan finally agreed to let me take MDIA102 instead of CUST131. Thank you Jonathan. I know I will probably regret not listening to you but I really appreciate that you let me do this. I will try my best to score MDIA102. It's going to be a lot of work, I know, but at least I won't blame you if I screw it up.
We had "Rugby night" last night. All the TESOL students (and their friends) got together and watched Rugby at the bar up in Uni. It was really nice :) Since I am not a fan of rugby, I decided to stay outside and barbecue the food. It was a challenge getting the chicken and meat to cook! At first we thought it was because of the wind but it wasn't! It was actually the gas. Anyway, everything that could go wrong that night went wrong but in the end we managed to cook the food (not all).
--- I actually had so much more to write about but halfway through writing this entry, my smoke alarm went off. I had to wake Joey up because I freaked out. The stupid alarm won't stop making this annoying loud sound. It took us at least 10 minutes to figure out how to make the stupid thing stop. We took down the smoke alarm, took out the battery and now I have "go to reception and report to maintenance" in my list of things to do. Great! I can't believe I pay $210 every week for this place.
I have to go now. I need to take a shower, I still smell of barbecue smoke from last night.
We had "Rugby night" last night. All the TESOL students (and their friends) got together and watched Rugby at the bar up in Uni. It was really nice :) Since I am not a fan of rugby, I decided to stay outside and barbecue the food. It was a challenge getting the chicken and meat to cook! At first we thought it was because of the wind but it wasn't! It was actually the gas. Anyway, everything that could go wrong that night went wrong but in the end we managed to cook the food (not all).
--- I actually had so much more to write about but halfway through writing this entry, my smoke alarm went off. I had to wake Joey up because I freaked out. The stupid alarm won't stop making this annoying loud sound. It took us at least 10 minutes to figure out how to make the stupid thing stop. We took down the smoke alarm, took out the battery and now I have "go to reception and report to maintenance" in my list of things to do. Great! I can't believe I pay $210 every week for this place.
I have to go now. I need to take a shower, I still smell of barbecue smoke from last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment