I love happy tea. Happy tea makes me happy. I laugh a lot after drinking happy tea. The tea's effect is so strong. I'm not kidding. I make my friends happy tea and they get extremely happy after drinking it too. Happy tea has this nice smell that I really really like. The smell calms me down. Yay happy tea!
--------------------------------
If I were to find someone to be with me for the rest of my life, that person is going to be someone that is not complicated, someone who can make me smile, someone who does not care if I do not cook that well, someone who does not ask me to lose weight, someone who does not put me down, someone who is not embarrassed to introduce me to his friends, someone who does not care if I eat too fast, someone who does not make me feel like I have to beg for his love, someone who I can really talk to, someone who is not afraid of distance, someone who is not scared of commitments, someone who is not annoyed with my obsession with time, someone who does not care if I do not know about sports, someone who does not make fun of me because I do not read the newspaper and thus, do not know what is happening around me, someone who just loves me for who I am.
Bonus: If he looks like Chuck Bass or my tutor.
---------------------------
Ok I don't know what else to write. Hmm.
Later then
--------------------------------
If I were to find someone to be with me for the rest of my life, that person is going to be someone that is not complicated, someone who can make me smile, someone who does not care if I do not cook that well, someone who does not ask me to lose weight, someone who does not put me down, someone who is not embarrassed to introduce me to his friends, someone who does not care if I eat too fast, someone who does not make me feel like I have to beg for his love, someone who I can really talk to, someone who is not afraid of distance, someone who is not scared of commitments, someone who is not annoyed with my obsession with time, someone who does not care if I do not know about sports, someone who does not make fun of me because I do not read the newspaper and thus, do not know what is happening around me, someone who just loves me for who I am.
Bonus: If he looks like Chuck Bass or my tutor.
---------------------------
Ok I don't know what else to write. Hmm.
Later then
7 comments:
hi dear..
where have u been...lama tak jumpa online, are u hiding?by the way,that happy tea seems interesting..how can i sneak a taste?
miss v
Hi ms.V
hehe. it's actually earl grey tea with bergamot. it seems to make people happy when they drink it. hehe.
i'm not hiding...cuma tgh cuti so i haven't been in my room that much. :)
baca newspaper kan bagus, gets you up to date with the things happening. jangan sampai our country goes to war and you didnt know about it coz x baca newspaper. bahayaaaaa
but all those things I understand. being the only guy lets you in on a few secrets of womankind after all :)
Cheers
RW
oh no no. i do read the newspaper, cuma sometimes ada something happened and i don't know about it because i haven't read the newspaper and then the guy makes me feel really2 stupid and give me the "how can u not know?" face..that is what i don't like. heheh
loh..so many criterias :)
find someone who can accept you the way you are..then happiness will be with u, insya-allah
huhuhuhuhuhu. last night i dreamt i had a japanese boyfriend yg sgt hot and baik and perfect and everything.
dammit. i dreaded waking up time T____T
kak intan,
i hope i do find someone who will love me for who i am :)
zaty,
maybe this guy in ur dream akan turn into a real figure? sape tau. heheh
Post a Comment