Saturday, June 28, 2008

Curi from Zaty.... I decided to do this after seeing Jo pun buat juga.

Rules:

1. Put your MP3 player on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write the name of the song no matter what. No cheating!

1. How are you feeling today?
I don't want to miss a thing- Aerosmith

2. If someone says, “Is this okay?” you are?
here with me- dido

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
I miss you- incubus

4. Will you get far in life?
Miss you love- silverchair

5. What do you think about very often?
always- Jon Bon Jovi

6. What is 2+2?
My only hope- plain white Ts

7. What's your best friend's theme song?
Pon the replay- Rihanna

8. What is the story of your life?
Anyone else but you- OST Juno

9. What is/was your high school like?
I bruise easily- Natasha Bedingfield

10. What is your motto?
Carry you home- James Blunt

11. What’s the best thing about your friends?
Because of you- Kelly Clarkson

12. What do you think of the person you like?
I belong to me- Jessica Simpson

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Just so you know- Jesse McCartney

14. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Merpati putih- OAG

15. Describe your grandparents?
Loose lips- OST Juno

Haha smua tak make sense.

3 comments:

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

my favorite:)

15. Describe your grandparents?
Loose lips- OST Juno

bibir longgar? he he he

Z said...

heheh, i think #12 relevant what? ;P

RKA said...

kb,
hehehe. yeah the title does make sense i guess? heee

zaty,
hehe relevant jugak kan. :)