Saturday, June 14, 2008

The creepy side of me.

I've been watching the guy from the floor below me since March I think. I like to leave my curtain open at night and since my room is facing an office building, I can see clearly the reflection of any rooms below me on the windows of the office opposite me. This particular guy really likes to leave his curtain open at night, and every night I will look out my window and watch him. I like watching him. Right this moment he is cooking something, I can see him standing near the sink, probably slicing something, I don't know. I'm not sure if I have ever seen him in real life, if we have ever crossed paths before. I'm beginning to get really curious of the identity of this guy, who he really is, how he looks like. I can only see his figure, but I cannot make out his face. Oh mystery guy, who are you?


12 comments:

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

and perhaps, ada some other guy, watching you through his window everyday, he sees ur shadows everyday and also wonders who is this mystery girl (you) is hehehhe

RKA said...

but that is least likely to happen because i'm on the top floor...i can see people below me but i don't think they can see me....kot? haha ok now i takut because i like to merepek in my room.

Kikuri-hime said...

Yikes... that is creepy, almost stalker-like. But, it's fun though... I think he knows you are watching him... that's why he likes to leave the curtain open. LOL.

RKA said...

hehe. i doubt that he knows or that he can see me. :)

Sam said...

he's probably reading your blog now~

Anonymous said...

he's behind you right know while you're reading this iqa...

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

"kot" je kan

you never knowww

(well, i hope x, coz i live on the top floor & like to merepek in my room too. e.g do a funky dance:P)

RKA said...

hey abang, jahatttt. hehe. i'm not scared...bluekkk

RKA said...

hehe i do more than a funky dance in my room kb heheheheh

RKA said...

Azam, i don't think he knows the existence of this blog :) ...but there is one way to tell, kalau malam ni die tutup curtain. hehe

Anonymous said...

macam cite org putih

hmm..a room with a view..ke hape tah namanya

Muhammad Edwan Shaharir said...

*locks door*