
1. I will not be able to finish this book before tutorial tomorrow. I am actually nervous about going tomorrow because I feel guilty towards Tatjana, my tutor. She has been so nice and understanding whenever we didn't read or do our tutorial worksheets and last week she had asked us nicely to at least finish this book before coming to tutorial. I am only up to page 33 and there is like another 200 pages to go.

2. I will be eating a lot for the next 2 or 3 days just because I am excited about my new mugs and plates. I bought them at Briscoes earlier today and they were on sale. I paid $13 for what should be $30. Cool, ay?

3. Chuck Bass is my dream guy. Unlike the others, I think he is the only one who is not a hypocrite. He is what he is and he is not afraid to admit it. He's just Chuck Bass.

4. Cadbury Flake Luxury is way better than Cadbury Flake. The chocolate is less crumbly because it is covered with Cadbury Milk Chocolate. It is way way easier to eat than Cadbury Flake. Yum!
4 comments:
mmm chocolate
mmmmmm :)
Hawa,
i know that coz i've seen it. but u don't have to spoil it for my friends who haven't seen it yet.
Post a Comment