Coming to NZ is one of the best decisions I have made in my life.
1. my grades are better than when I was in college
2. the idiot's out of my life
3. I'm losing weight
4. my cooking is improving
5. I am dancing again (after 14 years of not dancing)
6. the idiot's out of my life--oh i already said that :-)
I have been here almost 3 months now, and I am proud to say that I have never missed one class/tutorial and I have been submitting all my work on time. :-) I hope to maintain this attitude for the next 4 years that I am here.
Oh, there will be a ball soon and I have already asked someone to be my date for the ball. :) I shall go dress hunting soon. This is going to be fun :)
Ta ta
No comments:
Post a Comment