Friday, April 25, 2008

Last night the girls and I watched Gossip Girl episode 14! Woohoo. Okay now I cannot wait for the next episode!!! I don't care if my internet limit is only 5GB, I want to download it!

I've received the parcel that my parents sent me! The parcel has been here since two days ago but I think they forgot to put the parcel slip in my mail box! My dad called Pos Malaysia and they said the parcel has arrived and *** signed it. So, I went to the office to check, and yep, it's here! I couldn't wait to get to my room to open it! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE THING THEY SENT ME! THANK YOU SO MUCH MAK&AYAH!

Another reason I am happy because I made cucur ikan bilis today. HEHE. mum sent me loads and loads of ikan bilis!

Enak dimakan bersama sos cili/tomato Greggs..hehe
(My cucur is not perfect yet because it is my first time making it)

4 comments:

Z said...

wah! cucur ikan bilis!
say it with me iqa --- cucoq! XD

ARGH i need my chuck bass fix >_o

RKA said...

CUCOQ!! ni smua u punya pasal la zaty, sebab bagi i cucur the day before. hehehehe. hey u buat ape?

Muhammad Edwan Shaharir said...

jahat. i want ikan bilis.

RKA said...

hehehe.sorry :-(