adik!! mula mula kan tgk u in that black leggins cam menakutkan ok, pastu scroll down... damn, u look hot !!! i miss you. and yes as usual ayong busy. .. but i miss you!!
Hehe. Black leggings tak suit me ke? shoot...the lady at the store said I looked hot with black leggings. hahaha.
I REALLY REALLY REALLY MISS U SIS! I am coming home end of this year u have to bawak me and nana lepak kat oldtown white coffee lagi kan? Nasi rendang chicken? My treat!
7 comments:
yay best got lots of piccies:)
mmm cekodok. i can make the besttt cekodok!
kb,
since i do not have friendster or facebook, this blog of mine will be where i post a lot of pictures! hehe. so keep coming.
edwan,
jom lawan buat cekodok jom
adik!! mula mula kan tgk u in that black leggins cam menakutkan ok, pastu scroll down... damn, u look hot !!! i miss you. and yes as usual ayong busy. .. but i miss you!!
Hehe. Black leggings tak suit me ke? shoot...the lady at the store said I looked hot with black leggings. hahaha.
I REALLY REALLY REALLY MISS U SIS!
I am coming home end of this year u have to bawak me and nana lepak kat oldtown white coffee lagi kan? Nasi rendang chicken? My treat!
Take care sis!
Love u loads
rindu nya time tu~~~ :(
iqa! cuti kita dah nak abes...sedih nya :'(
Farahhhhh esok skolah! aaaaaa!
Post a Comment