Today was quite...interesting :) We went to a picnic held by WMSO at the Rose Garden somewhere up the hill. We had to go on the cable car to get there since walking would be such a pain. So, that was my first experience going on a cable car in Wellington :) I thought the cable car over here is like the ones I've been on in Malaysia where they have gondolas, (?) but it turns out the cable car is just like a train so there was nothing scary about it (thank God). The picnic started one hour late (Malaysians...typical...) and we got to know other Malaysians in Wellington. The picnic was cut short because it started to rain :( (Nasib baik sempat makan) After that, some of us went to Erni and Sarah's house at Everton Hall because we've never been there before. Their place is HUGE and COZY and not that expensive... Maybe I should think of flatting out next year...hmm. or maybe I could just apply for the RA job and get free accommodation :)Hehe. After that, Sarah, Erni, Arifah and Iz showed us the way back to our place... I was quite
JAKUN because I've never been to that side of Wellington before...
The rest of the day was spent in my room.
JAKUN because I've never been to that side of Wellington before...
The rest of the day was spent in my room.
No comments:
Post a Comment