Saturday, March 15, 2008

I need...

to borrow

a

vacuum cleaner

from the office...

haih.

----------------------------

There will be an international cooking competition next week and I'm thinking of entering. Jo and I will probably enter together as a team. I think this is going to be interesting :) We're going to discuss about this matter tomorrow.

----------------------------

I also signed up for cultural dance yesterday. I do realize that I cannot dance...but since it sounds fun, why not? They're going to teach me how to dance anyway...

----------------------------

Jo and I were thinking of applying the over 18 id card a few days ago, but we found out that it costs $20... I don't need it anyway. hehe. I just thought it would be fun to have it as a collection.

----------------------------

My literature test last week was...okay I guess? I don't know. I think I did fine. Maybe.

----------------------------

No comments: