Dear Friend,
Here are my reasons to why I don't use it:
-It's hard enough to keep up with all the emails that I get every day to the two emails that I have (Uni and Hotmail)
-I was never a fan of forums but I tried to log in as much as I can and participate so that I don't feel guilty towards you.
-Some people are just not into them, okay? Somehow you are forcing us to do something we don't like and don't need. YES I know you are trying to make things easier, but what you feel is easy may not be so practical for others. As for me, I communicate better with emails, blogs or friendster, not forums.
-We didn't ask you to do it in the first place so it is unfair for you to accuse us for not appreciating what you've done. We do appreciate your effort it's just that may be some of us are just too busy with other things and another forum is not really helping.
-What you just said in your blog is totally unfair. I felt really offended. and turning off the comments section? again, unfair.
-I don't know why you are mad anyway? Nobody asked you to do the forum (?) and when people do not respond to it, you shouldn't get mad, you know?
-Please just don't see things from your perspective, think about what others feel too. Writing all that anger in your blog, for something you did (that we didn't even ask) and getting mad because we didn't use it that often (or even at all) is not fair.
And I am sorry for the hours you've wasted to do the forum. Thank you for the effort, I do appreciate it...
btw, you don't need to update things by copying&pasting things that we've already got in our other two emails and myVic. I don't want you to feel as if your effort is not appreciated. It's not like that, it's just that I don't see the point of reading what I've already known, twice?
Take care
Here are my reasons to why I don't use it:
-It's hard enough to keep up with all the emails that I get every day to the two emails that I have (Uni and Hotmail)
-I was never a fan of forums but I tried to log in as much as I can and participate so that I don't feel guilty towards you.
-Some people are just not into them, okay? Somehow you are forcing us to do something we don't like and don't need. YES I know you are trying to make things easier, but what you feel is easy may not be so practical for others. As for me, I communicate better with emails, blogs or friendster, not forums.
-We didn't ask you to do it in the first place so it is unfair for you to accuse us for not appreciating what you've done. We do appreciate your effort it's just that may be some of us are just too busy with other things and another forum is not really helping.
-What you just said in your blog is totally unfair. I felt really offended. and turning off the comments section? again, unfair.
-I don't know why you are mad anyway? Nobody asked you to do the forum (?) and when people do not respond to it, you shouldn't get mad, you know?
-Please just don't see things from your perspective, think about what others feel too. Writing all that anger in your blog, for something you did (that we didn't even ask) and getting mad because we didn't use it that often (or even at all) is not fair.
And I am sorry for the hours you've wasted to do the forum. Thank you for the effort, I do appreciate it...
btw, you don't need to update things by copying&pasting things that we've already got in our other two emails and myVic. I don't want you to feel as if your effort is not appreciated. It's not like that, it's just that I don't see the point of reading what I've already known, twice?
Take care
3 comments:
sorry.
i was just annoyed that from the start, when i made it, nobody said anything and ppl just registered anyway, not saying anything. after dah tuka styles which was quite hell-ish and whatnot, baru nak ckp tak nak pakai. that's why i'm upset.
i know i'm in the wrong. i hate having to check one by one ppl's email and losing track of who's replying to what and to whom. and i hate the clutters in my mailbox.
so again, it's my fault for the outburst, and i'm sorry.
and just for the record, i didn't have you in mind at all during the time of writing. i had only certain ppl's je. so it wasn't directed to you even in the least.
just wanted you to know.
you know, i'm not so sure about the "from the start, when i made it, nobody said anything and ppl just registered anyway, not saying anything" part, because in your blog it says, "they remark, 'but it's SO hard'", and then only came the "dah tuka styles which was quite hell-ish and whatnot" part.
umm i dunno. it's quite contradictory. and if you were not thinking of iqa, then most probably you were thinking of me. coz we're most probably the only 2 ppl within the tesol group who read your blog.
you know i'm really sorry if this hurts you, but as iqa already said in her blog, think about how you have, consciously or not, hurt me too.
that was said **after** i dah tuka the forum styles, not before. that's why i was upset.
and i wasn't writing my blog just for the 2 of you. why is it that i must write my thoughts only with my readers in mind?
sorry if it hurts you guys, but like i said, i can't help it if i feel stupid for bothering. that's seriously the whole point of the entry anyway. i'll just make sure next time not to do things so drastically if anything at all. not merajuk, but i learnt my lesson because i've hurt others and myself in the process.
anyway the thing's settled and it's just over now. let's stop this already and put this behind us.
Post a Comment