Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Dear Year 2008,

I know we've only known each other for a day, and we both could not tell yet how this relationship will go, but I just want to thank you for making the first day so fun! I woke up so early this morning because I was so eager to spend the first day with you! I am looking forward to the next 12 months with you. Please make my year fun and exciting, okay? Please make Uni life easy for me, and please make me a better person... I have so many plans with you and I hope I get to do it all :)

I know we'll have so much fun! I have a good feeling about this 2008! :)

Love,
Rasyiqah Khairul Anuar

2 comments:

Z said...

hear hear!

=)

Fahmi Raazali said...

hope U get what U want and successfull.