I love "Talking With An Alternate You". It made me cry... and I don't usually cry when I read unless it really touches my heart. This one really did.
A friend of mine introduced me to this blog, and I fell in love with it instantly. :)
(To Edwan, I hope you don't mind me linking your blog here. Keep on writing okay?)
3 comments:
hey thanks. segan la pulak u make me. haha. but i'll link u back, if its okay. n out of curiosity.. who was the friend who introduced the stories to u..? haha.. ;p
ummm. I'm sorry I can't tell you... the person won't let me... but don't worry, we're nice people. :)
oh yeah u can link me. tp i don't write good stuff...lagi segan. heheh
;p
haha. if it's someone i know, then its okay. if not pun, it still doesn't matter.. ;D you write. that's good enough.
;)
Post a Comment