Friday, November 02, 2007

I can't help it!

Before you read this post, I just would like to stress that I am aware that I already have Wan. Haha. I just can't help but write about a certain someone that I shall refer to as 'S'.

Why am I writing about S?

Well, simply because he is too good looking. I am not even kidding. He has such a beautiful face that it sometimes does not make sense. How can a person be sooo beautiful? I practically drooled when I looked at his pictures a few minutes ago. He is MY definition of sexy, hot, etc. I have absolutely no feelings what so ever for him but I still find him just oh-so-handsome!

S was my junior back in KMS. He is going to be a future doctor (!!!) if all goes well for him. I swear if he becomes a Doctor, a lot of people (male and female) will come and see him regardless if they are sick or not! (I know I will) Haiiiihhh.... I never really realised how good looking (I'm trying to find a much better word to describe his beauty but I can't seem to think of any right now) he is until I really looked at his pictures. Most of his pictures he took himself and despite his narcissistic-ness, I still find him just sooooo beautiful! Even though I wasn't very close to him back in college, we did say more than Hello to each other. Now I understand why a few of my friends had crushes on S.

I am so tempted to post his picture here, but it is just too risky! Why? Because I don't want other people to fall in love with his beautiful face. Hehe. No, I just don't want him to find out that I am drooling over his beautiful face.

Eh, come to think of it, he has a very nice body too...but that, I am not going to elaborate.

I am not in love with him, I'm just in love with his beautiful face. Does that make sense?

I think I'm going to smile while I sleep tonight. Hmm...

(I can't believe my heart is beating very very fast while writing about his beauty!)

7 comments:

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

woman, you have to show me a photo of this sexy hot guy!jgn nk sembunyik!share share!

RKA said...

insyaAllah i tunjuk u nnt.hehe. but remember, this is handsome according to me! i dont want u to be disappointed...

Z said...

OMG 'HOT STUFF' KE?

the s, the jr and the doctor gave it away ;)

but yeah, i totally agree, he is MAJORly fine.

and he knows it. hahah. sgt narcisist. but he has an understandable reason to be ;P

RKA said...

hahaha i forgot that we used to call him hotstuff! lama jugak i fikir. I gave out all the clues because i know u will read it :) hehe

Z said...

lmao. got the clues! ;)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful face? keh keh keh =p

RKA said...

abang, this guy is gorgeous ok! no kidding! haha