I stole this from Zaty who stole it from her friend who I am not sure stole this from who. Heheh
1. Do you use lyrics to express how you feel?
Yes I do
2. What is your favorite TV show?
Jon and Kate plus 8, Little people big world, Ghost whisperer, My wife and kids... and the list goes on...
3. Do you like to ride roller coasters?
No. Not really.
4. What's your full name and its meaning?
Rasyiqah binti Khairul Anuar. Okay...this is the exact meaning from this name book I used to have, "Yang genit, yang tangkas bekerja". Haha. The first part I'm not so sure but the second part is true kot ;P
5. Have you ever been to Hollywood?
No...I haven't
6. What jewelry you can’t live without?
My necklace, with a heart shaped pendant.
7. Where did u go yesterday?
Jusco Tebrau City
8. Where do you feel like going now?
It Roo Cafe
9 . Where did you buy your pencil case?
err...Girls. Heheh. I had it since I was in form 4.
10. What is your favourite fragrance(s)?
Aztique from body shop.
11. Last message you got in myspace/friendster?
Can't remember
12. A friend whose name starts with 'K'
KB!
13 . What's your shout out?
You cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in
(I got this from KB years ago. I'm not sure where she got it from)
14. What do your friends and family call you?
iqa, syiqah, rasyiqah
15. Who's the youngest one in the family?
nana
16. Best movie you've seen in the past weeks?
knocked up. haha. Ok, it's not the best movie but it cheered me up la. :)
17 . Have you ever lost your cell phone?
No
18. Do you own a super single bed?
Used to. Now I share a bed with my lil sis
19. If you have a time machine, do you travel to the future or past?
I really don't know
20. Would you ever audition for 'Malaysian Idol'?
Heheh. never. I'm not talented at all!
21. What do you look forward to most in the next 2 months?
Get my visa.
22. What happened at 11:00 a.m. today?
Umm...my uncle and family came for a visit?
23. Do you eat out or at home more often?
home
24. Can you roll your tongue?
nope
25. What is the color of your bedroom?
blue (it used to be my brother's)
26. Do you shut off the water when you brush your teeth?
yesh
27. Will you wait for someone you love?
not really
28. What do you want so bad right now?
to start my summer school in Langkawi
29. Whats your deepest secret?
my deepest secret is having a deepest secret
30. Who was the last person you couldn't take your eyes off of?
Wan
31. Would you ever tell the person you have a crush on that you like them? Do
you have a chance with them?
Usually I would. But since I have Wan now, I don't think it's appropriate to do so. It wouldn't be fair to him. I wouldn't want him to tell another girl that he likes her, even if he does, not while he is still with me. No. Oh and besides, I don't think I have a chance pun. The people I have crushes on are way out of my league.
32. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Nak makan roti kosong shamiera....haha
2 comments:
LOVE THE SHOUTOUT! XD
i seriously dun remember that quote:P
must stole it from somewhere..heh heh heh..quite terkejot!i was like,waaa,nice one and then,ehhh,she got this quote from meee??
no.i dun do stalking anymore:P syok dgn diri sendiri lg best..altho quite vain.haha
Post a Comment