Last night was nice :) I did the super saver thing and called Wan and we talked for a few hours :)
Oh oh oh! I woke up this morning to this song in my head,
"It's hard to believe,
that I couldn't see,
that you were always there beside me!
thought i was alone,
...something something...
but you were always there beside me!
This feeling's like no other,
I want you to know!
I've never found someone,
who knows me like you do...
the way you doooo"
I felt like doing the dance to. Hahaha
(Btw, the song is from Highschool Musical)
----------------------------
I had a really really bad dream. I dreamed that I cheated on Wan and he found out! There was a lot of drama! Thank god it was only a dream... :(
I guess that is all for today. :) Later people!
1 comment:
love multiple updates!igt tu update lots wen u r in nz ok
Post a Comment