
I am 3 months away from my summer school in Langkawi :) Sometimes I feel like I cannot wait to go and study again :) Other times I wish my holiday could be longer. I haven't actually done anything "productive" for the past 4 months and I am not proud of it. I've only read about 3 books out of about 6 books that I was so eager to read before my long holiday. I didn't buy all the Hot magazine that I told my friends I would buy. I did go for a trip around Malaysia with my Darlings on my second month of holiday ( one of the few things that I wish I can do again soon ). Oh and yesterday, I did something to my hair, which I think is worth it since my hair needed the fixing anyway. I've also installed The Sims 2 plus the expansion packs so now I am addicted to the game. I try not to play so much though, because my mum said it'll be a bad influence to my lil Sis who will be sitting for her UPSR next year ( I agree ). Oh and I haven't finish GW season 1 yet ( I blame the Sims 2!!! )
And other that helping my mum out with a little bit of housework (she still does most of the work) and all of the above, I think I pretty much wasted my holiday. Weehee!
:)
Have you ever feel that the further you are from your loved ones the more you feel needed and loved? But when you're around they never seem to notice you that much? Well, I have.
Later
And other that helping my mum out with a little bit of housework (she still does most of the work) and all of the above, I think I pretty much wasted my holiday. Weehee!
:)
Have you ever feel that the further you are from your loved ones the more you feel needed and loved? But when you're around they never seem to notice you that much? Well, I have.
Later
2 comments:
Have you ever feel that the further you are from your loved ones the more you feel needed and loved?
Yup. =T
Felt it during the tiems kat MRSM, and kat KMS. eh. But whatever it is, make the most of the time we have now with our family, sebab after we masuk univ, susah nak balik, and after we finish studying, we'll be dicampak all over M'sia. ;T
Sigh. I rindu korang sgt2! The MMCJ was insanely fun! ^_^
iqa!!! i definitely did something to my hair, but it's not dyeing it.. i.. err... got bored a few weeks back.. so.. i uh.. cut it. pastu sebelah senget, potong sket belah tu plak, then the other part senget, potong lagi.. and one snip led to another and now my hair is sgt messed up. LOL. my mom was so angry when she saw me XD skrg dah panjang sket, but i can feel the inconsistency of hair lengths, lol =P
so due to my hair predicament (hahah) i plan to dye RIGHT before we fly, after langkawi. like a new beginning la konon ^_^ and by then at least my hair would be longer, macam berbaloi sket kalau dye T_T
hehehe. no la iqa! takkan la i akan lupakan you guys! ;D japan is just my escapism right now! hot japanese guys = imagination = escapism. lol. and japanese language is really interesting. i dah hafal 96 japanese 'alphabets', but not the kanji (ideogram words) - there are literally thousands of them! step by step. i know more than 20 basic words tho. at least something la kan, better than nothing? heheh~
as for the shows and movies etc, entahla, i basically mcm almost hilang minat terhadap non-japanese entertainment.. i cant understand why... rasa mcm japanese shows/music lagi 'deep' in meaning.. well, not all la, obviously. heheh. so far i like their culture. im even thinking of moving there & teaching english there, when im older, percaya tak? (but i dont think i will tho =T)
getting my head preoccupied with japan helps pass the time i guess. =)
her bday????? shieeetttttt i didnt know!!!?????
damn. aiyoh. is it too late to wish happy bday? hmm. i think so. heheh. ;T
Post a Comment