Friday, August 03, 2007

Last night was kind of weird. I was already asleep and suddenly I received two messages from an unknown number. But the messages were very familiar. The way the person wrote the message was like how my bf always writes to me. So, immediately two things went into my mind :

1. is he cheating on me using another number for another girl but accidentally sent the messages to me?
2. what is he doing? half an hour ago he told me he has work to do so I left him alone.

So, I called him and I heard noises on the other line as if he was out somewhere NOT where he was supposed to be at. I asked him what was going on and he explained that he was at a friend's sister's birthday party eating KFC. I was pretty much confused because I thought he was supposed to be at home doing his work like he said he was. And then he explained that he WAS doing his work but then his friend invited him to this party and he didn't get a chance to tell me. And so I asked him, what about the messages? Turned out the messages were just a misunderstanding. The messages were in fact for me, but there was a failure during the sending process. So, when his friend borrowed his phone and put his sim card in my bf's phone, the messages were instantly sent and that explains the number.

So the conclusion is, he did not lie and he is not cheating. It was all just a big misunderstanding. :)

Anyway, he's coming back TODAY and I am uber excited :)

1 comment:

n said...

die dh update lah. way to goooo! hehe