Saturday, June 30, 2007

I did not choose to be 15 kgs heavier.
I am not happy when I wake up each morning to find myself bigger than yesterday.
It does not help that the people I am closest to pressures me about my weight.
I see myself everyday, how do you think I feel when I see my self, my body, in front of the mirror everyday? I could not fit into most of my clothes now. It hurts and it sucks. Especially when that one person that you want to be told that you are beautiful says you are fat. Well, he did not exactly uttered the word "fat" but you just get it.

Yes, I will never be as pretty and as hot as that girl you used to love, but I do love you with all my heart, is that not enough?
Maybe part of the reason I can't seem to lose weight is because I know that is what YOU want. Weight was never a big issue for me but it was after meeting you that I gained the 15 kgs that I now need to lose.
And please stop giving me those stupid lame reasons on why I should lose weight. It's all bull.
I think deep inside, you are just embarrass that I am not as fit as your friends' girlfriends. Those long sexy legs with a hot body and a pretty face that you wish I had... well, that's not going to happen so you better snap out of your dream.

Just take me as I am, okay? Maybe if you stop wanting so much, I might just return to my normal size.

1 comment:

Z said...

yeah... i know how you feel. in my part, not my significant other la, but my parents.

sigh.

it's so hard to live as a fat person, kan? ppl just dont get it. is it a sin or sth to be fat? ;P

it's so shallow to think that a fat person cannot go far in life bcuz of his/her appearance, which is probably what most ppl think.

takpe iqa, whatever it is, i love you no matter what size you are. heheh. =) if you're planning on getting healthier (note- not lose weight! getting healthier! ;) ) i'll be rooting for ya ! =D

ganbatte iqa-san!~ ^_^