Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Forgotten

In my college, T.E.S.L has a whole different meaning to it. You see, in other Universities or Colleges around the world and in Malaysia, T.E.S.L stands for : Teaching in English as a Second Language. But here, in our beloved KMS, T.E.S.L actually stands for : Totally Excluded Socially in Life. Yes. It sucks being forgotten especially when you like this place. I can only think of four people who actually acknowlegde our existence here in KMS : Pn Muna, Ms Rudy, Pn Hamidah and Pn Nina. I can bet that not many people here can really truly say that they love KMS. I feel like I loving a person who does not love me back.

This is not the first time that we (the TESL batch 6) are being forgotten. We haven't been getting our monthly allowance since January (yes, JANUARY) and don't get me started on our book allowance. We were always being left out in speeches given by the Pengetua. And the latest one is, THEY FORGOT TO TELL US THEY'VE CHANGED THE DATES FOR OUT TRIAL EXAM TO NEXT WEEK! Urgh. I hate being forgotten.




No comments: