YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE!
why?
because I am currently on my one week holiday!
My parents came to pick me up from Seremban yesterday and I reached JB around 6.30 pm!
I've been waiting for this 1 week holiday since January! Haha! Oh, and I'm halfway through finishing my Alevels. Another YIPEEEEEEEE!. I knew this sem is going to be fast!!!
I don't want to think about the exams right now, I just want to get over with it, ofcourse with a mininum of 13 points! I think I am doing okay, more confident and more ready compared to my last three sems in KMS. Haha. It took me almost 2 years to build up my confidence! I'm so slow!
Oh, the jogging is still going great! I still jog atleast three times a week! I've improved in my running too! I can do a full two and a half rounds without stopping!!! When I first started running, I couldn't even finish half a round! So, I'm definitely happy about that. I don't know if I have started losing weight or not because I'm too chicken to get on that scale. But it doesn't matter now, what's important is I am living a healthy life. No more eating past 7 pm, (occasional munching is accepted, I'm talking about heavy foods such as nasi lemak or mee goreng)
I am improving in my studies too. Atleast I think I am. My math is getting better and so is my Sociology. Maybe this is why I feel more confident to sit for my exams this May. The only problem now is my Literature. I was never good at the subject and not having a teacher around does not exactly help. I just hope I won't fail the subject. :(
I am planning to go see Mukshin tomorrow with Nana and Wan. :)
Hmm...
College has been a bit stressful but I am coping. I'm glad I have Kak Long, Zaty and Jo with me :) I could not imagine my life in KMS without these three people. They're the ones who keep me sane in KMS. Thank u thank u thank u.
Dad met Jo's dad yesterday,oh and my parents also met Zaty's parents. I like the fact that our families know each other. It makes our friendship extra special. :)
I want to post some pictures.
Maybe in the next post.
hehehe
why?
because I am currently on my one week holiday!
My parents came to pick me up from Seremban yesterday and I reached JB around 6.30 pm!
I've been waiting for this 1 week holiday since January! Haha! Oh, and I'm halfway through finishing my Alevels. Another YIPEEEEEEEE!. I knew this sem is going to be fast!!!
I don't want to think about the exams right now, I just want to get over with it, ofcourse with a mininum of 13 points! I think I am doing okay, more confident and more ready compared to my last three sems in KMS. Haha. It took me almost 2 years to build up my confidence! I'm so slow!
Oh, the jogging is still going great! I still jog atleast three times a week! I've improved in my running too! I can do a full two and a half rounds without stopping!!! When I first started running, I couldn't even finish half a round! So, I'm definitely happy about that. I don't know if I have started losing weight or not because I'm too chicken to get on that scale. But it doesn't matter now, what's important is I am living a healthy life. No more eating past 7 pm, (occasional munching is accepted, I'm talking about heavy foods such as nasi lemak or mee goreng)
I am improving in my studies too. Atleast I think I am. My math is getting better and so is my Sociology. Maybe this is why I feel more confident to sit for my exams this May. The only problem now is my Literature. I was never good at the subject and not having a teacher around does not exactly help. I just hope I won't fail the subject. :(
I am planning to go see Mukshin tomorrow with Nana and Wan. :)
Hmm...
College has been a bit stressful but I am coping. I'm glad I have Kak Long, Zaty and Jo with me :) I could not imagine my life in KMS without these three people. They're the ones who keep me sane in KMS. Thank u thank u thank u.
Dad met Jo's dad yesterday,oh and my parents also met Zaty's parents. I like the fact that our families know each other. It makes our friendship extra special. :)
I want to post some pictures.
Maybe in the next post.
hehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment