My good friend and I have started this new hobby : jogging. Initially, my reason for jogging every evening was to shed off a few pounds, and then after a while, it became some sort of a comfort for me. If I don't go running, I'd feel uneasy, as if something is not right, not complete. So everyday, I would go jogging for atleast three rounds at the park near my hostel (One full round of jogging, and another two rounds of brisk walking). I also started jogging for 2KM during the weekends. (I've only done it 3 times). This new hobby of mine has really change me into a new person. I am more active now (no more feeling sleepy in class) and I am able to understand (if not all) what the teacher is teaching. JOGGING is what makes me sane here. With school work + peer pressure + stress and so much more, jogging is the only thing that keeps me alive and happy.
Now, it's not even about the weight anymore, it is much deeper than that. I have a feeling that the park near the hostel and I are going to be good friends, and I am sure going to miss it when I finish my studies here.
And to my jogging partner, Jo, thank you! With you, jogging is not so lonely.
Now, it's not even about the weight anymore, it is much deeper than that. I have a feeling that the park near the hostel and I are going to be good friends, and I am sure going to miss it when I finish my studies here.
And to my jogging partner, Jo, thank you! With you, jogging is not so lonely.
2 comments:
yeah iqa.jogging (or in my case,'walking' on da treadmill) is GOOD,it feels GOOD,it does GOOD.since im swamped with exams n school work now,dah lame gile tak exercise.im feeling down n uneasy every now n then sekarang ni..i think sbb i tak exercise!exercise mmg buat ppl happy (read it somewhere)..keep up the good work..jagn jd cam kb.one month pegi gym.pastu give up.heh (due to makin tambah kegemukkan sbb i makan lagi 2 kali ganda you know)
iqa.i tuka link! sekarang @ prasangka.blogspot.com
Post a Comment