One more week!
and then I'm done with my holidays!
A part of me is dreading going back
to school, but another part is totally
okay with it. I have six more months
and then I am done with the place :)
According to my 2007 schedule,
I'll only have to go through,
1. Ten weeks of academic classes
2.One week of mid sem holidays
3. Another four weeks of academic classes/ IRP
4. Two weeks of trial exams
5. Another two weeks of post trial/ IRP
6. 1 MONTH OF CAMBRIDGE ALEVEL EXAMS
AND...
ON 16TH OF JUNE...
I WILL BE...
GRADUATING!!!
OH MY GOD! THIS IS SO EXCITING!
:)
PEOPLE, DO PRAY FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS.
BOTH 6.7 AND 6.8 TESL STUDENTS.
see you guys in nz soon! ... soon!
Oh, and to my juniors, good luck!!!
your time will come soon!
hehehe. you'll survive.
No comments:
Post a Comment