I gave him a simple task today, really simple : plan a romantic dinner for just the two of us.
Why? Well, because after knowing him for more than one year (1 year and 7 months to be precise), I realised that we (or rather he) rarely plan something nice for us when we go out. The last time I remember him taking me out on a special dinner was 1 year and 7 months ago before I was leaving for matriculation. Other dinners were ...normal.
I hate normal dinners. I feel like I'm one of his friends...I want to feel SPECIAL
I hope he's planning something nice for me now, or else I might sulk for the whole week, or probably the whole month of Raya.
I don't get to see him everyday, okay? So, excuse me for being a bit ngada-ngada.
I get jealous when he seems to always have time for his friends (and money) but whenever it comes to me, he lacks both of those things.
So right now, I'm waiting for his call.
Later
Why? Well, because after knowing him for more than one year (1 year and 7 months to be precise), I realised that we (or rather he) rarely plan something nice for us when we go out. The last time I remember him taking me out on a special dinner was 1 year and 7 months ago before I was leaving for matriculation. Other dinners were ...normal.
I hate normal dinners. I feel like I'm one of his friends...I want to feel SPECIAL
I hope he's planning something nice for me now, or else I might sulk for the whole week, or probably the whole month of Raya.
I don't get to see him everyday, okay? So, excuse me for being a bit ngada-ngada.
I get jealous when he seems to always have time for his friends (and money) but whenever it comes to me, he lacks both of those things.
So right now, I'm waiting for his call.
Later
2 comments:
welcome to the club sis, hehehe..
nih baru bf dah tak reti camni..esok2 kalu dah jadi hubby, kayu cam abang zul la agaknya.. :-)
-Kak Intan-
hhehee. segan plak kak intan replied. hehe.i was being immature :(
Post a Comment