Turn the lights off, please.
I am the kind who loves to sleep in total darkness. I don't mind a little light, but I prefer the dark, when you can't even see what's in front of you. I sleep more soundly that way. But being here, ofcourse I can't be selfish. I have to tolerate roomates who, well, sleeps late. So, whenever I want to go to sleep, I would have to deal with the lights on. But lately, the lights have been on until 7 am and I seriously am beginning to mind. It has taken a toll on my sleep, you know. I need quality sleep so that I don't get grumpy and sleepy in the morning.
people SLEEP at night!
I hate it when I open my eyes and I see lights, it makes me dizzy. I am usually the one who will be up first so it is very disappointing to see everyone asleep but the lights are still on. (not to mention the waste of electricity)
I know they need to study, hey, I need to study too. But between 2.30 am-6am, people actually rest their heads from any kind of studying. I know I'm not as smart as them who study until 5-6 am but please be more considerate.
I'm not asking for much, I just hope that they would respect me more... I don't know how long I can stand tossing and turning at night, covering my face with my pillow just so I don't see lights, but then realise that I cannot breathe.
It's not like they can't use the study lamp...
I get my sleep, they get to study,
fair right?
well, I don't know what's the use of me complaining here...I just hope I can get a good night sleep tonight. :-(
I am the kind who loves to sleep in total darkness. I don't mind a little light, but I prefer the dark, when you can't even see what's in front of you. I sleep more soundly that way. But being here, ofcourse I can't be selfish. I have to tolerate roomates who, well, sleeps late. So, whenever I want to go to sleep, I would have to deal with the lights on. But lately, the lights have been on until 7 am and I seriously am beginning to mind. It has taken a toll on my sleep, you know. I need quality sleep so that I don't get grumpy and sleepy in the morning.
people SLEEP at night!
I hate it when I open my eyes and I see lights, it makes me dizzy. I am usually the one who will be up first so it is very disappointing to see everyone asleep but the lights are still on. (not to mention the waste of electricity)
I know they need to study, hey, I need to study too. But between 2.30 am-6am, people actually rest their heads from any kind of studying. I know I'm not as smart as them who study until 5-6 am but please be more considerate.
I'm not asking for much, I just hope that they would respect me more... I don't know how long I can stand tossing and turning at night, covering my face with my pillow just so I don't see lights, but then realise that I cannot breathe.
It's not like they can't use the study lamp...
I get my sleep, they get to study,
fair right?
well, I don't know what's the use of me complaining here...I just hope I can get a good night sleep tonight. :-(
1 comment:
ouch.
i feel ya, girl. >_o
Post a Comment