I'm hungry
DS served Bubur for breakfast today. Sorry to say, it looked yucky and I couldn't bring myself to eat it.
My close friends, which i will name them Violet, Blue, and Red, are doing a video project for Violet's friend in the States.
My Lose Weight Project is not really working and it's only been 2 weeks.
Mara is going to pay for all my repeat papers. THANK YOU MARA
My exam is in one month and I am not really ready.
Most of the cats are gone. I sort of miss Kecik.
Future Doctor is the biggest jerk ever.
Mystery guy is still sweet and I still feel like dancing.
Violet's brother was cheated by his GF. :-( and they've broken up.
I have no idea how my Brother is doing because it's been a while since I talked to him. Call me, Abang
I lost the back of my earring yesterday. :-(
Red bought a new bag. Blue is using the computer next to me.
Violet's wearing an earphone.
I need to wash my bed sheets this Friday.
I'm craving for chocolate but I can't eat them.
Mr.Computer Guy is sweet but he's married with two kids.
1 comment:
ala.kawen je.bleyje cerai.go for the computer guy iqa!
Post a Comment