Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I came across some of my primary school friends' friendster. My jaw dropped when I saw their pictures...they are dead gorgeous! I remember back then we used to be bestfriends and we did everything together. And then highschool happened and we just stopped being bestfriends. I remember we used to play dress up, and i would use everything I can to make a pretty outfit for instance a blanket as a beautiful gorgeous dress. It was fun back then...being young and naive... we wanted to grow up and be popular...well, they did. I went to a different school and hung out with different people.
Oh, and I remember we named our group as "spice girls" (i was posh btw)
Jannah was ginger spice,hasmi was sporty spice, umm... alya was baby spice...
yeahh...it was fun...really fun

Alya was the closest to me back then. She would come to my house and we'd play until we were tired. Her mom used to be my teacher... She was the prettiest girl I've ever met...and after seeing her friendster pictures, i can see that she still is. I don't know how to describe my feelings after seeing them again (well, in fs ofcourse)
I wasn't exactly jealous seeing that they're hotter than I am, but I have to admit that there is a possibility that I did feel a bit jealous. emm. I almost deleted my friendster pictures because I was ashamed of myself. I wanted to be pretty just like them so bad!ahh.

Sometimes I regret not keeping in touch with them in highschool. We might still be bestfriends...
Last time I heard, Alya is already engaged to some guy. Hasmi is getting hotter and hotter. Jannah is in Perak now.
I miss my childhood.
I miss them... well, the old them
i really do

I wish I could turn back time, back to when we were still innocent and were eager to discover the real world.
Wouldn't it be nice to have your bestfriend from childhood and all the way through highschool, adulthood, marriage life...
I can imagine how fun it would be to have Alya by my side when I had my first boyfriend? and when I had to deal with my first break up? and all those shopping we could have done together if only we were still bestfriends...

I haven't seen Alya for almost 5-6 years now.

I guess sometimes things just won't go the way you planned them to.

No comments: