Friday, March 31, 2006

I am so embarassed whenever I see him around school. He is everywhere I am. I can't run away ( not until he gets out from here, which is another two months ) He is haunting my thoughts, my actions, my emotions. I regret what I did, I wish there is some way to undo it. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
I hurt so many people because of my actions...
I'm sorry zaty, jo, and Kak long.
I'm so sorry for not listening to you guys...
I did not intend it to happen this way...
I'm sorry

btw zaty, what you said about me, being an unprofessional flirt, is so true.

1 comment:

Z said...

lorh.. dont feel that way, dear!

i wasn't serious about you being an unprofessional flirt! =(

relax, you'll get over him soon. just don't layan him if he tries to contact you or sth.

if he ever tries to do anything youre not comfortable with, tell me and i'll give him a piece of my mind.

*mula gulung sleeves* ;)