Friday, February 24, 2006

PGL the musical pictures

Photos.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Afdzal, the only guy in literature class, with the girls.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
We got tickets.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jo, K.Long, Zaty (love them)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Zaty and I

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I know we bought cheap tickets, but it's the experience that counts! eheh. the seats wasn't that bad, we could see the whole stage.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tiny people (the view from where i was sitting)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Well, I didn't get to take pictures with Tiara...This would do. hehe
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
AC Mizal...hehe. adipati..he's so cute.and friendly.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Azean happened to be watching PGL that night...

Loved it loved it loved it

1 comment:

Z said...

hehehehee.
camwhores ahoy! ;)
we're such funny people XD

pgl was indeed fun. rugi sape tak gi. =)