Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri everyone

Well, to tell you the truth, I don't feel like celebrating "hari raya" at all this year. Ayong and Abang will not be here to celebrate the first day of raya with us. :-( Dulu,semangat nak celebrate raya because ramai cousins kat kampung. Now, semua dah/nak cabut study overseas. My sister pun dah kahwin and ofcourse she will be celebrating the first day of raya at her mother in law's house.
This year, my family and I balik kampung only on the second day of raya...this year pun if i'm not mistaken, only my mak ngah yang balik kampung on the first day. 10 years ago, kampung used to be so kecoh with sepupu2 yang bising, makcik pakcik sembang2...now, sepupu2 semua dah besar2, and 2 of them dah blaja overseas, and another two insyaAllah akan fly soon. (This is what happens when you don't have that many cousins)

And to make it worse, bukan dapat celebrate with my bf pun. Entah2 tak sempat? cuti tinggal sikit...

Right now I feel like i'm losing him. No, we're not having a fight. It's just me. Nothing he does makes me happy anymore. I don't know who's fault it is but I don't like it. I want us to be like we were 6 months ago.

I'm too depressed to write more right now.
later.

No comments: