Wednesday, November 02, 2005

6 months
6 wonderful months, full of ups and downs, tears, laughter

I would go through those six months over and over again if I have to.
We fight a lot, but we love each other more...

I first met him 8 months ago...15 march 2005.

Before this, I only knew him as "one of my brother's friends" and we had never talked to each other. He added me as his friend on friendster one day, and he sent me messages. We got to know each other a bit through friendster. :-) and that was all.

We stopped messaging each other after a while and lost contact. Until a few months later after my SPM when he sent me another message asking how I was doing. I was quite close to two of his friends so one day my friend bought me a dvd that I wanted and sent it to my house, he was in the car. That was the first time I ever saw him.
I wasn't wearing my glasses so I couldn't really see him. :-(

15 March 2005, I went out with his other friend and he came along. :-) we went to see Sepet. There were two guys and I'm the only girl, so I sat in the middle. :-)
We had lunch after that. It was really fun. He was very shy and did not talk much. I thought he wasn't interested. I was the one who asked for his number :-) I never called him...I didn't think he was interested so I just let it go. One night he texted me and asked what I was doing. It was 11 pm I think, and I was half asleep. I told him I was sleeping so he said sorry and asked me to continue sleeping. And that was it. He thought that I wasn't interested, and I thought that he wasn't interested.

One day, one of our friends asked me to join him for lunch. I didn't know that he was going to be there as well. So, the three of us had lunch at Vivo. He was so quiet and I did most of the talking. He just listened. We only met twice and that day, I FINISHED his piece of chicken. Until today, I still cannot believe I did that. :-(

A few days later, I was checking my friendster account when I got a message from him. He asked me if I was online and I said yes. I told him to sign in to YM so that we could chat. He did and we chatted online for a few hours. :-) He told me he was planning to go jogging that weekend and was wondering if I would like to join him. I said yes. We also talked on a phone a few times after that, and usually until 3 am in the morning :-)

The weekend finally came at last, he was going to pick me up at my house at 5.30 pm that day. I prayed that it wouldn't rain that day because I wanted to meet him again so bad. So we went jogging that day, (I was more like walking I think) and we got to know each other better. :-) We went to see another movie (this time just the two of us) "Tentang Dia". That was the first time I got home so late and my mum wasn't even mad. :-) We had a lot of fun that day. :-)

The next weekend I was quite busy with two interviews that I had to attend. One was in KL and the other in JB. We didn't text each other at all that week. I did sort of miss him a bit. It was only the night before my interview in KL that he sent me a sms wishing me luck. I told him I was so nervous but he said not to worry and that everything was going to be just fine. The interview went so well, I couldn't wait to go home and tell him all about it! But I couldn't find the time to call him because I had another interview two days after the first interview. The second interview was just "okay". I called him right after I reached home and we talked for hours. :-) I was so happy to have someone to listen to my stories.

We went to jogging again the weekend (6 May 2005) after my interviews. :-) He bought me two milo canned drinks ( I told him I was addicted to milo) It was the sweetest thing ever. I couldn't believe he still remembered things I told him. Before sending me home, we cooled down outside the car, we talked, we joked, we laughed. He asked me to stand next to him because he wanted to tell me something. But he didn't tell me, not until that night. He sent me a text saying that he misses me and that he's falling in love with me and didn't know what to do. I was so happy he said that cause I've been thinking about him a lot for the past few weeks and I was falling in love with him too. :-) and six months later, we're still together...

Still together
Still going strong
:-)

Thanks for everything dear, I'm so happy to be urs.

No comments: