Tuesday, October 25, 2005

two days ago my bf told me that he wants to work at the Petronas Twin Tower someday. I told him that I wouldn't let him do that, because I don't want anything bad to happen to him. (Imagine if what happened on 9/11 happens again?) yeah yeah, I know I think too much... and then he said something that made me realise something... WE CAN NEVER RUN AWAY FROM DEATH. This is what he said to me "kalau nak mati, kat mane mane pun boleh mati...tak boleh lari..." which is so true. I know this all along but I never really realised how true it is. You can run as far as you want, but when it's time for you to die, you just...die. I guess my fear is what's been holding me back from doing a lot of things... Like going on that huge rollercoaster ride with my bf because I was afraid of falling off the rollercoaster, Or swimming freely in the ocean because I was too scared that I would drown...I should be more positive... Thanks dear. :) Love you.

No comments: